REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Excellent.

Epic Roll FTW.

My level: http://pastebin.ca/1736699

Also, people really should learn to read. Look at all these users posting level codes in reviews!

LamarrKanoid! LamarrKanoid!

I like it.

Minus one star for the bugs and glitches, however!

Anyway people, stop giving this negative reviews! Its a great way to kill some time, and the music is great. Also, the backgrounds are very funny (I should know, I fecking contributed one).

So yes, very entertaining and great work (bar the bugs and stuff)!

hangnun hangnun

I liked it.

To all you people complaining about the nun not actually dying - it's HANGNUN, not KILLNUN. She does get hung, but she gets saved by the power of her God. How hard is that to understand?

Lamarr Is Going Home Lamarr Is Going Home

Hard, but still fun.

srsly, I can't get past Level 2!

However, it's very fun and Lamarr looks awesome as a sprite!

Recommended for Half-Life and Adventure Games collections.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Too hard, but good.

I found the boss battle against that purple guy way too hard. Totally unfair how you have to fight four enemies at once using that stick.

However, I liked beating up the Powerpuff Girls.

Make it easier - implement a difficulty selection or something.

Castle Smasher Castle Smasher

It was good.

Although, a tad repetetive.

Still, it's something to blow away a few minutes with.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

It was good!

Matter of fact, I have just the one complaint.

You should have made it so that enemy energy bars deplete as well! I've tried three times now to defeat Fagnus the Mage, and since his energy doesn't go down, he kills me, even though I have twice the HP he does!

Also, he casts Heal and Drain Life more often than his Pyroblast and Lightning Bolt. That's just not fair, in my opinion.

Stab Stab

Yeah, that was rubbish.

Some of my opponents were able to attack me while their stab bar was filling up, my character didn't respond to controls quickly enough and the music was shit.

Ragdoll Master Ragdoll Master

I only got 2,000-something.

Still a good game though. I like ragdoll physics, especially in 'Interactive Buddy' and Counter-Strike:Source.

Surely someone out there must know the EXACT name of that music on the main menu of the game? 'Requiem for a Dream' just isn't good enough (a hint, not seen the movie). Please message me if you know!

7/10 4/5

AN Escape Series #1 AN Escape Series #1

Not bad.

The ticking was annoying though! I completed it in 2:39 :)